- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to pursue a career in graphic communications. The successful applicant will work with the Graphic Communications team in preparing artwork approvals and projects.
Young’s Seafood Limited is the UK’s leading fish and seafood business, inspiring consumers to love fish through our fresh, frozen, own-label and branded products. Proudly making delicious fish dishes for over 200 years, we’re home to the Young’s brand - famous today for making family favourites such as Chip Shop and the UK’s number 1 premium seafood brand, Gastro.
We’re a leading supplier of seafood to the hospitality industry offering an extensive portfolio of products through our Young’s Foodservice and Kingfrost brands. Proudly British, Young’s International offers our exceptional quality frozen fish and stand out innovation to countries around the world.
- Provide general administrative duties within the Graphic Communications team.
- Assist with preparing artwork briefs and approvals.
- Support with the checking of artwork against technical standards.
- Maintain and update live product lists.
- Ensure the artwork database is kept up to date including adding and removing artwork.
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external customers, including print houses and alike.
- Support and help co-ordinate artwork projects as necessary.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience/knowledge of sound administration.
- Project management/co-ordination experience.
- Good communications skills both written and verbal
- Excellent administrative and IT skills
- An ability and willingness to learn as much as possible within the Graphic Communications department and wider business
- An outgoing and enthusiastic team member who can communicate with people at all levels of the internal business and with external suppliers.
- Able to work under pressure to hit tight deadlines.
- An excellent team player.
- Copy checking experience and meticulous.
- Good project management skills are key to being successful in this role as there is a large and ever-changing workload.
No. of Positions