- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
- BURNHAM BERKSHIRE
Working with the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and the Creative Manager you will be a critical member of the marketing team and support the development of compelling creatives across all channels.
You will work closely alongside other members of the marketing team and interact with other departments and functions to deliver consistent and compelling brand materials across web, social, digital, events, presentations and print.
In addition, you will be tasked with taking the lead in certain creative projects and initiatives, with creative direction and coaching provided by the Creative Manager.
• Working with business stakeholders, grasping technical and business information and situational context to craft compelling creatives across different creative mediums: video, web, events, print, presentations, digital and social.
• Work closely with the creative team and be an active participant in developing our brand and portraying it in the best possible light.
• Inject innovation and creativity across all work, always taking on board the situational business context.
• Take ownership of projects, planning and organizing resources and managing your own priorities to ensure creatives are delivered on time.
• Communicate at all levels and across different regions across the organization.
• Experience working on corporate design from Business to Business.
• Experience in a similar graphic design role.
• Ideally used to an inhouse environment working closely with one brand.
• Good varied technical knowledge with experience working across multiple disciplines.
· After Effects
Why this company:
We have a very inclusive and communicative culture which means you will have the opportunity to build lasting relationships with all our different teams Globally and have a chance to have great working relationships with senior management, very quickly.
We offer a coaching and mentoring scheme in place which will allow you to take advantage of our collective intelligence which will allow you to develop and grow your career.
We believe rewarding our employees is very important therefore not only will you be receiving a competitive salary, you will be in line for a generous benefits package, invitations to parties each year across Europe, and an invite to a company holiday.
Hope you apply - thanks for reading.