- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- A creative thinker who is comfortable talking with clients to understand their ideas and bring them to life.
- Confident communication with clients and colleagues when pitching, winning new work and leading projects.
- Helping to develop future work pipeline through client engagement, spotting opportunities and maximising potential.
- A creative designer who is unafraid to challenge – happy with day-to-day tasks but always looking for ways to add value.
- Passionate, driven and wanting to invest in Creative Design’s vision and culture.
- An expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong layout and typography skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Friendly approach and a team player.
- Experience of working with digital teams to deliver innovative multi-discipline solutions.
- Previous exposure to projects containing AR/VR and digital solutions would be advantageous. You will have a stand-out portfolio full of great conceptual work, displaying a real passion for design.
About Creative Design
‘Creative Design’ is not your typical in-house team. We are a proactive and creative team of over
60 designers, developers, visualisers, filmmakers and immersive media specialists, delivering world class interactive solutions to a wide range of Atkins clients including EDF, Highways England, Transport for London, HS2, Environment Agency, Faithful and Gould and the University of Edinburgh. We work collaboratively with Atkins’ teams and external clients, getting to the heart of problems and adding value and innovation to every project.
Creative Design in the press
- ms project