- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.71 gross per hour
- Seaton Burn
Who are Euro Garages?
If you haven't already heard of us or visited one of our amazing stores, then here's what you need to know about us… We are one of the UK's fastest growing and most recognised forecourt operators and we are partnered with all of your well known favourite brands including Starbucks, KFC, Greggs, Subway and Burger King!
Our employees are at the heart of what we do and we owe our success to our fantastic teams, that's why we need passionate, motivated and customer focused people like you to join our EG family! Put it this way, we started out with one petrol station in 2001 and have since acquired over 360 UK sites and now have a huge presence across Europe, US, Italy, Germany and Australia… so the progression opportunities are endless!
What will my role look like?
Greggs is a well-known and loved bakery which has a place in all of our hearts, our famous products speak for themselves and our freshly made sandwiches and gold puff pastry sausage rolls served by the kindest, friendliest employees is what keeps our customers content and coming back for more…
As a Greggs Supervisor you will be required to use your motivational and leadership skills to engage with the team to ensure a fast, friendly and happy experience is delivered throughout the store.
You will get stuck in and be involved with food preparation, serving our loyal customers and help drive the sales of the store.
Your main responsibility is to work closely with the store manager to ensure the team is operating smoothly and all colleagues feel welcomed and part of the family.
If you have great leadership skills, can do early morning starts, love to work in a fast paced vibrant store, engage with different people every day, feel like part of a family and have fun then this role is perfect for you!
What would my main responsibilities be?
• Lead and motivate the team to achieve amazing results
• Work closely with the store manager to drive sales and increase profitability
• Provide a fantastic customer service experience
• Be happy, friendly, smile and have fun
• Prepare and serve our popular well-loved products
• Ensure that our stores look presentable and vibrant
Do I have what it takes?
Of course you do! We are looking for energetic, motivated individuals who are passionate about customer service and have great leadership skills.
Although previous team leader experience is desired, we will upskill you and ensure you trained to the highest standards.
As long as you can lead teams aren't afraid of hard work and early morning starts and thrive in a fun environment then you definitely have what it takes!
What's in it for me?
Learning & Development
- We are committed to helping you develop new skills to be the best version of you!
Competitive Hourly Rate & Contracted Hours
- We offer competitive hourly rates above national minimum wage.
We offer contracted hours so you will be guaranteed hours!
- You will work alongside our amazing employees, have fun and be a part of our family
- You will be entitled to discounts whilst on shift! (Terms & conditions apply)
Recognition & Bonus Schemes
- We know a hard worker when we see one! If you are our employee of the month, expect a reward! If your store performs well then you could be entitled to a well-deserved bonus!
Progression & Career Opportunities
- We look to promote and progress our employees within the business and also have other high profile brands you could potentially move into… the opportunities really are endless with Euro Garages
- We care about our employees and offer 3 days paid compassionate leave
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Greggs Supervisor! We pride ourselves on training, development and progression so this application is just the start!
Role: Greggs Supervisor / Team Leader
Location: Seaton Burn, NE13 6EP
Hours: Full time / Part time
Salary: £8.71 per hour
- customer service