- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At the forefront of grounds maintenance and landscaping since 1962, Peter Ashley Limited offers innovative solutions for total management and maintenance to the clients they look after. Delivering exceptional quality and striving for complete customer satisfaction. We require a highly motivated Grounds Maintenance operative with a background in one or more of the following who can work within a mobile team to deliver an exceptional quality of work;
- Grounds maintenance
- Landscape Maintenance
Based at our head office in Styal, the successful candidate will be a proactive team player working within a team of 2 other operatives.
Candidates must have the following:
- Be qualified or time-served in horticulture, landscaping or similar
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Hold a full UK drivers licence. (Inc towing would be an advantage)
- They must have a firm knowledge and understanding of planting, turf and grounds care
- Excellent communication and people skills
The following would be an advantage but not necessary:
- First Aid at work qualification
- H & S qualification / experience
Experience in helping with the planning of the teams work, attention to detail and methodical approach to tasks are a must and a wide range of practical skills.
For further information, please contact the email in the advert with a covering letter and a full CV.
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- driving (Preferred)