- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader providing green services to private and public sector businesses.
Delivering exceptional quality and striving for complete customer satisfaction. Our clients include local authorities, private estates, utility companies, corporate clients, businesses, conservation charities, housing associations and the communities they serve.
Based at our existing depot in Ferryhill, County Durham, the successful candidates will have some experience of horticultural tasks and previous experience of using hand held machinery such as mowers and strimmers.
- Adaptable to different working techniques with strong work ethic.
- Experienced using a wide variety of small engine machinery
- Ideally have full, clean driving licence
- Experience of driving light commercial vehicles and towing trailers is desirable
- Aware of all relevant Health & Safety legislation.
- PA1 & PA6 are desirable
- Applicants must be reliable and conscientious and will be required to work on their own initiative.
- Previous experience of grounds maintenance work is preferred but full training will be given.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary