- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £50,000.00 - £55,000.00 gross per year
Accountable Recruitment are recruiting for a large blue chip organisation based in the Liverpool area for a Group Accountant on a 12 month fixed-term contract.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Managing the preparation of the group financial statements
- Consolidate accounts for business units
- Providing technical accounting support to the team
- Acting as a key point of contact for the year-end audit
- Develop and improve and statutory reporting environment
- Provide analysis into key trends and reporting analysis for senior stakeholders in the business
- Analyse and review budgets and forecasts
- Provide analysis on KPIs - Review of monthly management accounts
- Work alongside internal audit to develop and improve financial processes and procedures
The Successful Applicant will be: - ACA qualified - Practice background - current exposure to statutory accounts and up to date knowledge of IFRS.
Other benefits include free car parking.
For more information please contact Paul Roberts on O7719315754