- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
NXTGEN are working with a market leading, international employer of choice based in the Peterborough area, to recruit a Group Finance Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to work for a forward thinking company, within a role offering fantastic exposure to executive teams and brilliant progression prospects. The Group Finance Manager role offers great breadth and variety, with the successful candidate driving quality MI to the wider business, whilst also supporting technical queries and a range of projects.
As Group Finance Manager, you will take responsibility for all centralised reporting, working closely with budget holders to provide clarity on performance vs plan. You will oversee the integrity of all central accounts and reports, ensuring that all information circulated to the wider business is of the highest quality.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Ownership of all monthly reporting for central functions, reviewing all balance sheets to ensure integrity
- Review and take ownership for all FX exposures, working closely with external teams to minimise risks
- Take a lead role on the budgeting and forecasting process before continually tracking performance vs plan
- Work closely with IT teams to ensure systems are fit for purpose and deliver the quality of financial reports required for the business
- Act as a technical expert to the Finance team, supporting with ad hoc queries when required
The successful candidate will ideally be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) with prior experience gained in a Big 4 firm. Candidates will ideally have experience in a management capacity, leading and mentoring dedicated and high performing teams. You will demonstrate strong technical accounting knowledge combined with good analytical and Excel skills. Prior experience of FX/hedging would be advantageous within the role.