- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £65,000.00 - £75,000.00 gross per year
Group Financial Reporting Manager (ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified), Central London, £70,000 to £80,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large highly prestigious business services organisation based in London. A new opening has arisen for an experienced Financial Reporting Manager at Group level. This is a broad role for a diverse Manager seeking their next fulfilling challenge in a busy environment with further progression prospects.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing key financial control and oversight to the Group, supporting the development of business plans and strategies through detailed analysis and provision of management information, whilst leading a high calibre team and reporting into the Board. Your skill set to succeed in this position must include a full accountancy qualification, extensive business analysis and reporting experience.
Key responsibilities of the Group Financial Reporting Manager include:
- Providing commercial and financial reasoning to support decision-making
- Create financial strategies around future investments to achieve the best results
- Managing budgets and forecasts, liaising closely with Treasury team
- Motivate and lead a team of 5, contributing towards financial success as a Group
The key requirements of this role include:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualification (5 years PQE)
- Solid accounting knowledge including UK GAAP and IFRS
- Good financial judgement with strong commercial flair
- Strong technical and leadership skills
In addition to a competitive salary up to £80,000, the successful applicant will receive an excellent benefits package including a good pension contribution, season ticket loan, supplier discounts and generous holiday.
If you are interested in this new position in Central London then please click apply now for immediate consideration.