- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Prepare monthly Control Review Meeting materials with Group Operations senior management. This includes compiling the control pack, facilitating the meeting, working in partnership with the Global functional & regional line management team to provide independent risk challenge and ensure that all key risks & regulatory requirements are well understood and relevant issues are escalated.
- Risk assess and understand current process, new business and deployment proposals to evaluate impact to various Operational functions. Ability to influence structure of projects to suit Group Operations strategy and ensure areas of control weakness are avoided.
- Review existing risk metrics and targets to ensure risk is being appropriately measured and look to define or develop new metrics/targets as necessary.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with senior members of line management responsible for underlying process & supervisory controls and ensure value added activities are performed to understand & enhance their control environment. Communicate and monitor identified risk issues and suggest/track appropriate corrective action.
- Work with line management to support Audit/Regulatory Examinations, internal RCSA (Risk Control Self Assessment) and associated follow up actions.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Highly motivated, with in-depth Operational Risk experience or a proven track record in a non-operational risk discipline.
- Intermediate Powerpoint & Word skills.
- Advanced communication skills - candidate will be expected to articulate complex risk proposals in a structured, targeted and impactful manner.
- An inquisitive mindset with a desire to build professional relationships at all levels within the firm.
- A Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting discipline preferred but not essential.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.