- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our Client, a Private Equity-backed household name, is a market leader in the consumer services industry. Following substantial recent growth, the company is now looking to further develop its already impressive Finance team with the appointment of an additional Group Reporting Accountant. In addition to providing support in the monthly financial and management accounting process, the Group Reporting Accountant will play a major role in the preparation of group and entity statutory accounts and will also provide support to a number of finance team projects over the coming twelve months. The role is likely to evolve as the company continues to expand and the team adapts to its increasing responsibilities.
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Responsibility and ownership of accounting and reporting of 6 group entities.
- Prepare consolidation system for month end reporting, which includes posting consolidation journals and running consolidation system packages.
- Supporting the preparation of UK subsidiaries statutory accounts.
- Supporting the preparation of the group’s consolidated statutory accounts and relevant notes to the accounts.
- Support in the collation and preparation of quarterly regulatory information.
- Assist with the annual year-end audit.
The appropriate Candidate will be a qualified accountant (probably ACA), demonstrating strong technical skills alongside strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Additionally, the Candidate will have gained significant financial experience in a fast-moving and dynamic organisation where they have again demonstrated the ability to work under pressure, manage a number of stakeholders and prioritise duties.
This role is located in London and will be paying £65,000 plus benefits.
If you are interested in this Group Reporting Accountant role, then please don't hesitate to apply.
- Statutory Accounts
- Consumer Services