- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- WEST LONDON,UNITED KINGDOM
HOTEL OR ENTITY
Novotel London West
City West London State London (England) Region/Country United Kingdom
Designed for natural living Novotel, the AccorHotels group’s mid-scale brand, has nearly 496 hotels and resorts in 58 countries, located at the heart of major international cities, in business areas and tourist destinations. With a homogenous service in all its hotels, Novotel contributes to the well-being of business and leisure travellers: spacious and adaptable rooms, balanced meals 24/7, meeting rooms, caring staff, dedicated children’s areas and fitness rooms. Novotel hotels are also pioneers of sustainable development by participating in the Green globe global certification programme.
Discover the hotel
Job Level Job
Fixed-term contract: No
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 17-12-2018
Level of Education
Areas of study
1 to 2 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• Must have the Right to Work in the UK
• Must have proven experience in similar role
• Opera experience is advantageous
Are you ready to make a difference to our guest's stay? Have you got personality that can help make our guest's stay more memorable?
Novotel London West are looking for a new Guest Relations Officer to be responsible for ensuring all guests who stay at the hotel are completely satisfied and each interaction is handled in a very professional manner. Taking care of the wellbeing of our customers throughout their stay with care and attention would be your upmost priority. You will anticipate and handle any guest dissatisfaction and provide a prompt solution.
As you are the contact point for our customers you contribute to their satisfaction and loyalty therefore we require a positive, self-motivated person to join our Guest Relations Team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting guests and ensure their stay at Novotel London West is a memorable one
• Reports guest complaints immediately to the Guest Experience Manager
• Provides courteous and efficient service ensuring guest satisfaction at all times
• Prepare all the necessary materials for check-in (i.e. welcome folder, keys, etc.)
• Shows guests up to their rooms and explain the facilities the hotel provides
• Promote the hotel outlets and offers to make reservations for them
• Works closely with the Front Desk staff to ensure a smooth check in
Who are we looking for?
• Friendly, welcoming and approachable
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must have high level of spoken English
• Flexible working hours
What’s in it for you?
• Meal supplied during shift
• Uniform supplied and dry cleaned
• Access to AccorHotels UK discounts and Benefits
• Career opportunities within the UK and International
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
AT NOVOTEL, WE GROW FASTER
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit.
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster". To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
About the company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.