- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You want flexibility? We can give it to you!
With Hampton by Hilton Edinburgh Airport you can work whenever time suits you best!
We are flexible in adapting our rota to your needs - be it family obligations, studies, or any other reasons.
And working for Hilton also equals great benefits. One of our team members'' favourites is Go Hilton! Our award-winning travel programme with up to 100 nights/year at discounted rates and 50% off in our Bars and Restaurants around the world.
What will I be doing as a Guest Service Agent?
- Be the face of our hotel and ensure a memorable reception experience for Guests
- Next to working at reception, you will be working Restaurant shifts as well.Great for everyone who wants to become knowledgeable throughout all departments!
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Inform guests about hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other hotel facilities
- Maximise room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
As a Guest Service Agent you will work up to 4 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays. Shifts are usually from 7 am until 3 pm or from 3 pm until 11 pm.
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Good communication and personal presentation
- Attention to detail
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Resilient and can work under pressure
It would be advantageous if you worked previously in a customer facing job.
There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
To apply for this role
- We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Please notify us if you have any criminal convictions or cases pending
- customer service