- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative Financial Technology firm operating in the Payments space. With the Strategic Vision and plans to grow the Head of Compliance will be part of the Leadership team and play a crucial role in guiding and supporting the growing business.Create and implement a strategy for compliance and ensure the programme is current and scalable in line with the business plan.
Develop the compliance framework, policies and processes ensuring the business is compliant with E-Money regulations.
Successfully imbed the compliance framework and policies by delivering training to staff and following up with continuous assessment.
As part of the Leadership team you will have a wider role in ensuring the business is well run and there is a positive Compliance culture.
Experience of AML
- Previous experience of working in a Senior Compliance role within a Payment or E-Money business.
- Ability to effect successful change and make a positive impact and influence people
- Strategic development and planning experience
- Knowledge of the Payment Services Directive
- An appreciation of Regulatory trends
- Fun! you have to enjoy your work and enjoy a fast paced changing environment.