- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Head of Delivery - Domain Head of Delivery - Domain
Big Bank Funding. FinTech Thinking.
HSBC Digital Solutions (HDS) is an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico. We are building digital solutions that will impact the lives of over 41 million customers worldwide.
The work of the HSBC Digital teams includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to enhance our customer relationships; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to compete effectively in a mobile, data-driven world.
You will manage the delivery of multiple analytics, data and tag management initiatives on global platforms. These platforms underpin the next-generation bank services by enabling a personalised and relevant experience for customers.
What you will be doing:
- Leading (line management) a team of delivery leads, who are responsible for managing the customer experience domains in smart channels
- Responsibility for setting the standard for best practice in agile delivery management, how we increase efficiencies by optimising our tools and ways of working
- Streamlining delivery for customer propositions across customer experience domains and ensures successful delivery into market of our mobile and browser products
- Working closely with technology and business counterparts to ensure appropriate resourcing, technology, tooling, processes are chosen to achieve best customer outcomes
- Representing domain delivery in the smart channels management team
- Reporting to Smart Channels COO
- Coordinating the deployment of the global initiatives into local markets
- Defining Agile project working approach and enforce all team members to follow the same methodology
What you will bring to the role:
Everyone is an individual, but we look for people who have some experience in the following areas to take us and our customers to the next level of digital transformation:
- Experience as Scrum Master or Agile Project Manager
- Agile experience both inside and outside of corporate environment is compulsory.
- Experience in Agile Project methodologies and tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to articulate or translate complex information through clear and meaningful written and spoken communication in a structured way
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. IT Programme Management experience delivering large scale, i.e. more than USD 10 million, programme and in depth experience of Mobile and Digital Experience delivery
- Ability to develop working relationships with analysis and design teams in our delivery partners and works well with external partners
- Proven skills to lead teams and motivate others to achieve objectives
- Relevant Agile Certifications such as Certified Scrum Master, SAFe, LeSS, DAD
Come Power a Business that Defines How to Power the World
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
- ms project
- project manager