- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Please apply if you have experience in managing a specialist school, executing business strategy and proficiency in income generating.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing in an Education Setting
- Comfortable adhering to and being assessed by OFSTED's criteria
- Safeguarding knowledge and practice
- Managing relationships with Colleagues, Teachers and Staff
- Managing relationships with parents, Headteachers and outside agencies
- Education - Bachelor's (Preferred)
Starting a School
- Setting up a new school. The Position will involve the HE in registration process, hiring and training of all Teachers and Staff.
- Managing an Independent Special School for students experiencing Social, Emotional and Behaviour difficulties and or Mild Learning Difficulties.
- Implementation and monitoring of the school strategic development plan.
- Ensuring that the school is financially viable and that the resources are effectively deployed including the implementation of performance management and disciplinary action where necessary
- Working in partnership with the Registered Managers of the Children's Homes, Local Authorities and other Professionals
Once the School is up and running
- Modelling excellence in teaching through the implementation of whole school interventions and other strategies
- EHCP, PEPs and LAC reviews
- Monitoring, evaluating the quality of teaching and learning using a range of data. Will be able to lead and implement change when necessary
- Responsible for continuous development and learning of staff
- Responsible for the safety of all the students that attends the School
- Preparing for OFSTED inspections
Salary will be competitive
Job Type: Full-time
- Managing: 3 years (Preferred)