- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £62,000.00 - £73,000.00 gross per year
Head of Employment Law
QED Legal are working with one of the most sought-after practices in Essex with a Head of Employment law position due to succession planning.
Operating for over 30 years across Essex and London this firm can offer a homely environment in which to thrive and gain additional skills and most importantly progress in the firm. Possessing values within the market, they are committed to providing an excellent service to their clients.
This leading practice is looking for an Employment Solicitor to undertake a varied caseload of both contentious and non-contentious employment work.
- Applications are invited from Employment Solicitors with a minimum of 5 years PQE who have experience running a department however, those that fall just outside of this banding will also be considered providing they have the relevant experience at a reputable practice
- The ability to work efficiently with a commitment to client care
This is a very varied role as you will be exposed to the full remit of employment matters, dealing with a mixed caseload of both claimant and respondent contentious work.
- The successful Employment Solicitor will benefit from an annual salary from £62,000-£73,000
- Excellent remuneration package
- Reputable Employment department
Naturally a competitive benefits package is on offer which includes 25 days' holiday entitlement as well as extra holidays over the Christmas period when the office closes. The firm also prides itself on its non-corporate environment and strives to promote a positive work/life balance which is something many of the larger practices aren't able to do.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, at the right time, please contact us immediately for a confidential discussion. Thomas Brown or apply now for immediate consideration.
- Employment Solicitor
- head of employment law & employment partner