- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
Partner Financial are engaged with a PE backed international beauty business which has achieved double digit growth in the last few years and they have a clear strategy to increase market share.
The position will report to the CFO who is keen to build a best in class finance function and this role is pivotal to achieving that. Already possessing an excellent international reputation, the Group are looking to expand within the UK without losing their entrepreneurial culture.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Increasing visibility of the finance function in the business
- Compiling monthly management accounts and annual financial statements for the UK entity
- Developing a forecasting model to consolidate the Group financial statements
- Implementing ERP systems and overseeing the BI tools. Assisting with data migration across the systems
- Producing KPIs to monitor the company performance to evaluate revenue
- Mitigating risks by organising monthly treasury reviews
- Acting as the main contact for auditors and tax consultants
- Ad hoc project work including setting up new processes and procedures from scratch
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Proven track record of setting up a finance function within a high growth consumer business
- Strong Excel skills (including macros) and the ability to build financial models
- Ability to demonstrate agility, flexibility and a self-starter approach
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- ms project