- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £28,000.00 - £33,000.00 gross per year
Head of Front Desk for leading Art Gallery based in the heart of Mayfair
An exciting and very unique opportunity is now available to join a boutique art venue which represents established and emerging artists from around the world. My client are looking for a Front of House Receptionist, however this is a varied role that will enable you to be involved in other realms and responsibilities.
As Front of House, your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Front of House; you will greet visitors, manage the switchboard and the front desk, supervise maintenance
- You will be responsible for opening and closing the gallery every day
- Managing gallery assistants and interns; you will assist with all aspects of the recruitment phase, manage an intern program and liaise with internal departments to manage job allocations
- Supervising incoming and outgoing mail and couriers
- Managing the gallery database, liaising with the finance department, updating catalogue sales, managing and approving suppliers and contracts
- Managing and organising Special Events and private events for clients; coordinating with catering and security, setting up and dismantling events, managing guest lists and RSVPs
This is a very exciting opportunity that requires someone with previous Receptionist experience. My client is looking top caliber Receptionist that can offer exquisite first class customer service to all visitors and stakeholders, giving their diverse needs and requirements your full attention. Ultimately you will need to be confident, well-spoken and well presented as you will be representing the gallery as the first point of contact for guests.
If you have the skills this role requires, please apply online now!
- customer service