- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Head of Fund Services Accounting/Ops - Bank - City - £1000/daySenior Operations Manager, NAV, Securities Services, Fund Accounting, Team Management
Head of Fund Accounting/Services Operations
The Head of Fund Services Operations in the UK will be responsible for ensuring the quality delivery of services to the clients and the accuracy of the NAVs calculated.
Key responsibilities - Minimum of 10 key responsibilities to be identified
• Manage operations making sure that teams are adequately staffed and trained and have the right tools to perform their roles and responsibilities
• Ensure technical assistance to the supervisor on his day-to-day activity (control and publish the NAV, validate the reports etc)
• Ensure the timely & accurate delivery of NAV calculations.
• Ensure that appropriate policies are in place and that process and procedures are documented.
• Manage & mitigate risks related to the activity (operational risks, regulatory risks ...etc).
• To this purpose, implement effective controls and monitor adherence to those controls; actively engage in the permanent supervision of the functions.
• Monitor the various tasks for expected levels of performance and address issues when identified.
• Oversee management of critical incidents occurring in the functions, leading to appropriate escalation and rapid resolution.
• Manage the preparation of the Business Continuity Plan for the relevant areas.
• Maintain awareness and the implications of the changing regulatory environment.
• Manage the cost of operations, and participate in the annual budget process.
§ Over 10 years of progressive management experience in the financial services industry and securities services industry
§ Qualified FA Senior Operations Manager with strong track-record, a business development appetite / capacity as well as a recognised credibility in the UK market
§ Strong knowledge of legislation and regulations (UCITS, AIFMD, EMIR ...etc).
§ Detailed understanding of securities services & fund industry business.
§ Good knowledge of financial products and investment strategies.
§ Strong knowledge of fund accounting.
§ Understanding of TA
§ Good project management skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- ms project