- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Conference Marketing manager’s with direct report experience look no further. A ‘Head of Marketing’ vacancy has just been created for a well-established healthcare media company. This role will offer more managerial responsibility and an opportunity for progression from a management position.
The company in question are a long-standing healthcare media company that uses education and events to drive their brand and revenue.
- Inspire and develop a team of marketers and be a key member of the events leadership team
- Drive profitability from all of the divisions marketing campaigns
- Look to improve best practice and implement new ideas that will benefit the event’s marketing team
- Take ownership of the development and maintenance of the brands collateral
- PPC, SEO and Adwords experience
- 6+ years marketing experience, ideally in conferences/events
- Experience of managing direct reports (at least more than one person)
- Highly organised and KPI driven
- Competency with the following tools (Hootsuite, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Salesforce)
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV to Alex at detailing your suitability for this role. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this role in more detail please call Alex on
Or alternatively you can find me on Twitter or LinkedIn, the links are below.
Visit our website to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!