- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Ideal opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager with experience in a medium to large B2B organisation, preferably in consulting, technology or professional services wanting to take their next step in their career.
SSCL (Shared Services Connected Ltd) is a unique joint venture between Sopra Steria and the UK Government. Together we bring the best of public and private sector ways of working to drive change and transform shared services.
In this role you will develop and implement the marketing and communications strategy and plan, working closely with the leadership team to drive awareness and demand generation to both attract new and retain existing public sector clients.
- are a strategic thinker who is confident and credible with senior leaders, with the ability to influence successful outcomes
- have a proven track record in delivering creative and impactful marketing strategies and campaigns
- hold strong project management and organisation skills
- are a good digital marketer, who understands how to activate marketing campaigns and programs using the latest digital media and social channels
THEN THIS ROLE WILL ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER AND OUR BUSINESS TOGETHER.
- Lead, manage and develop the marketing and communications team
- Oversee the creation of marketing and communications campaigns
- Drive greater use of digital marketing
- Develop and drive the internal communications strategy and plan
- Manage and track marketing investment and budget
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £80,000.00 to £85,000.00 /year