- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £65,000.00 - £85,000.00 gross per year
- CAMDEN UNITED KINGDOM
Head of Marketing Lead Generation
- Director of Demand
- Senior Marketing Manager / Marketing Director role with just the most dynamic business!!
Cutting edge Lead generation
- Marketing leadership role for an innovative Marketing growth specialist!
- SAAS & Software role
- essential background / technology experience
Stunning mature tech start up client with a very modern approach and very dynamic vacancies
- they believe that every company will soon be a digital experience company, and they want to help make those digital experiences better by providing UX insights to some of the biggest brands in the world so they in turn can improve the experience they give their customers.
Negotiable package + Bonus
- Outstanding benefits and perks, exquisite dynamic pro active marketing strategy role to develop long term growth.
Using and working with marketing specialists to execute Demand generation growth!
This is a growth period for this exciting technology business and they will see an expansion of their target audience and commercial offering as they push to achieve ambitious targets.
This role will be reporting to the Global VP of Marketing and leading a team of three, this newly-created position will be a key member of the Marketing leadership team in driving this growth across the mid-market and Enterprise markets through a scalable, revenue-focused demand strategy.
This is an opportunity to make an impact within a fast-paced, growing company in a rapidly-expanding market for someone who wants to get s**t done, be an owner, and win-and have fun doing so.
* The Director of Demand Generation will be responsible for owning and reporting on a new business marketing acquisition strategy, with a focus on developing scalable, measurable programs that contribute to the bottom line
* Own the development and execution of the demand funnel acquisition and optimisation strategy to drive new business revenue within our target markets
* Experiment with, implement and scale new and existing strategies to accelerate growth
* Lead and develop a team of three multidisciplinary marketers with a skillset covering content, SEO, social and paid advertising
* Build out the necessary tracking to measure and report on success metrics
* Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders across the Marketing team (including Customer Marketing & Marketing Operations), Revenue team and wider organisation to achieve objectives
* Work closely with leadership to align demand generation efforts with positioning, messaging and revenue needs
* Make data-driven budget recommendations on current and future campaigns and programs.
WHAT DO WE WANT?
This is a strategic role which will require both creative and analytical thinking, as well as a willingness to jump in and get your hands dirty when needed
* 5+ years' experience developing and executing against B2B SaaS demand gen strategy for both Enterprise and SMB markets
* Track record of success in growing and scaling new business acquisition through demand programs
* Experience managing and leading people
* Solid understanding of Marketing, SaaS and revenue metrics to measure and report on success
* Willingness to experiment and iterate to learn what works and what doesn't-and make calls on where to invest in further growth
* Knowledge and experience of a range of digital and offline marketing channels, including SEO, Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Social, Field Marketing and Paid engagement.
While you're not expected to be the expert in everything, an understanding of the landscape is crucial
* Domain knowledge working in or marketing to the User Experience (UX) and Design industry an advantage, but not essential.
Benefits and perks!
* Great basic salary
* Brilliant list of benefits
* Sahare options
* 25 days holiday plus BH and much more...
The role is live in November/Dec 2019! Looking for a January 2020 start date