- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This is an exciting opportunity to join a digital marketing and publishing agency who are continuing to grow quickly and have a track record for developing talent!
In this role you will be working with the head of agency and agency director. You will be tasked with developing and leading paid social activity internally. The ideal candidate will have an ability to set and deliver growth strategies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing paid social campaigns
- Working towards exceeding KPIs
- Managing a team.
- Dealing with a wide range of clients and their expectations
- Understanding of the retail sector and the context of digital marketing.
- Delivering strategies
Why should you apply?
- Truly flexible working hours with good holiday allowance
- Great career progression opportunities
- Social environment
- Great training opportunities
What we're looking for:
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich, Peterborough and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion
- ms project