- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Head of Portfolio Performance sought by leading Infrastructure and Energy originator, active investor and asset manager. Overseeing the central Portfolio performance team you will lead group-wide project review processes monitoring the risks within the portfolio and reviewing individual project valuation assumptions in relation to value enhancements and risk.
Your team will cover the full portfolio of assets (Renewable Energy, Telco, Transport and Social Infrastructure) across all geographies, notably Europe, America’s and Asia.
Head of Portfolio Performance key responsibilities;
- Analysing and reporting on portfolio risks (with the support of the Head of Valuation) and compare to target allocations
- Maintaining an overview of value enhancements, including that those included or proposed for inclusion in the portfolio valuation are appropriately evidenced and supported
- Coordinating with regional teams and ensuring all processes are followed and approvals are achieved
- As the global centre of excellence for Project and Portfolio Performance, build a detailed understanding of the key risks in each of our sectors and geographies
- Providing support to Investment Committee in the analysis of new proposed investments and the impact of proposed investments on the portfolio risks vs target allocations
- Owning Group-wide Project Review Process to cover; Driving Asset Directors and project teams to actively monitor project risks and value enhancement opportunities throughout the project lifecycle Providing an effective “early” warning mechanism so that additional corrective measures can be agreed Head of Portfolio Performance key requirements;
- Strong financial analysis skills including an understanding of financial statements, project returns and sensitivity analysis
- Experienced in interpreting contractual documentation
- Sound data management skills including an ability to work with/ create a database to monitor portfolio opportunities and risks and report thereon.
- Past experience in the delivery/ operations/ maintenance of major infrastructure PPPs and RE projects with strong commercial skills
- Ability to apply commercial experience to identify and understand risks and opportunities on a wide range of projects within a portfolio
- Breadth of sector and geographic experience (Beneficial)
- Team Management experience (Beneficial)
- A second language (Beneficial)
- ms project