- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £59,999.00 gross per year
Head of Social Media
A nationally renowned business across multiple sectors are looking for look out for a Head of Social Media to join their team. Across industry, you will be working on strategy for multiple campaigns across paid social and organic media. You will be joining an established Marketing department on a full time, permanent basis.
Head of Social Media Responsibilities:
- Management of the creative and paid social media teams
- Lead on Social Media strategy
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Analysis of campaigns using the likes of Google Analytics
- Budget and strategy management
- Team Management, recruitment and coaching
- Management of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
Head of Social Media Requirements:
- Proven experience in a solely focussed Social Media position
- Conversant in social media management for the likes of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
- Team, budget and strategy experience
- Paid Social
- Google Analytics
The role is offering a competitive salary of £45,000-£55,000 per annum plus benefits. Interviews are taking place from Monday 15th July with appointments being made shortly after. Apply here or contact Fran Slack at X4 Communications.
- google analytics
- social media