- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UNITED KINGDOM
This role is responsible for national stakeholder mapping and strategic engagement to leverage Novartis strategic partnerships. You will be responsible for the national stakeholder map and insights to support commercial and innovation opportunities that are of benefit to Novartis and understanding of key stakeholder needs and identification of potential synergies between them and Novartis. You will also be working on the identification of opportunities to support Novartis strategic collaboration
You will be responsible for leadership and management of the Strategic partnership lead (SPL) team to:
• Establish Novartis partnerships with STP / ICS localities
• Lead the SPL team to ensure collaboration and leadership across the Novartis business
• Identify and engage the senior Novartis stakeholders on the future needs for success
Finally you will be working on the development and delivery of the Strategic Partnership plan to establish Novartis as an industry leading company, working in partnership to enable further opportunities for Novartis:
• Gain insight into the key opportunities that will connect with the Business Franchises
• Connect these opportunities with the business franchises to enable further Novartis opportunities
In addition to opportunities relating to the current and future pharma portfolio, the role will need to identify and engage with national cell and gene stakeholders in order that understanding of how access to the Novartis cell and gene portfolio can be enabled for UK patients.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Maintain an up to date understanding of the structures and strategies of key NHS and other organisations relevant to establishing Novartis strategic partnerships
• Identify, map and develop insights and engagement objectives and plans for the key stakeholders involved in the funding and delivery of long term conditions relevant to the portfolio and the cell and gene needs, at a national level, eg NHSE Commercial Unit, relevant CRGs, NHS Digital, NHS X and other emerging key bodies
• Identify key commercial engagement opportunities at a national level to generate opportunities for market access
• Share insights across the Market Access and appropriate Business Franchises in order that launch excellence and commercial value can be maximised through strong collaboration
• Enable horizon scanning information to NHSE and other appropriate stakeholders in a timely and compliant fashion
• As required, input into consultations and also into briefings for Pharma leadership, Market Access and Government Affairs
• Ensure all plans and activities are approved by and aligned with overall business views
• Course correct as needed based on insights and external feedback in order that strategic partnerships can be maintained
• Represent Novartis on industry and other forums and input into their activities.
• Ensure compliance with the PMCPA Code of Practice, Novartis P3, internal processes and defined SOPs.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Bachelors or Master’s degree or equivalent desirable English Knowledge
• NHS structure, key local and regional stakeholders, management and operation.
• Relationships with senior national NHS key stakeholders
• Customer management and account management principles
• ABPI, P3 and other governance frameworks. Skills
• Result-driven and goal oriented
• Passion for patients and our portfolio
• Customer facing experience
• Influencing without direct authority
• Strategic thinking and operational excellence navigating complex structures
• Stakeholder management
• Partnership working
• Business acumen
Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus, Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working, Pension Scheme, Share Scheme, Paid holidays, Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Subsidised Canteen, Employee Recognition Scheme, Sports & Social Club
Why consider Novartis?
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.