- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
Head Receptionist for Investment Firm in Mayfair, £35,000 - £45,000
An opportunity is now available for a Head Receptionist to join a growing investment firm in Mayfair!
As Head Receptionist you will ultimately be responsible for ensuring the efficient, proactive and smooth running of the new Mayfair office. This exciting role entails taking ownership of both the reception and facilities management; you will also be responsible for managing two receptionists.
Your daily tasks will include:
- The responsible delivery of a professional, warm, courteous and efficient front of house service to all guests.
- Managing two receptionists, the reception team rota, recruitment and training
General administration, and other office management ensuring office supplies and stationary are well stocked.
- Managing the switch board and ensuring all incoming calls are answered, taking detailed telephone messages as required
- All facilities management and managing suppliers
Ideally for this role, my client are looking for someone that has at least 5 years' experience of working in an Office Manager/ Reception Manager role within a professional services environment. Ideally you will be a graduate / of graduate caliber and should be able to demonstrate evidence of implementing solutions that are pragmatic, practical and add value to the business. You must be reliable, robust and confident in your approach and have the ability to work calmly under pressure and to multiple deadlines.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online immediately!