- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £61,807.00 - £71,589.00 gross per year
HEADTEACHER REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2020
Group 3 NOR 375 ISR 13
SS Osmund & Andrews is a strong, caring, Catholic Community where all are equally valued and respected. Children lie at the heart of our successful school. Our warm, happy, friendly school is fully inclusive, serves the local community, and has a strong ethos of respecting each other. We have supportive parents, excellent parish and community links and a strong Catholic ethos.
Due to the forthcoming retirement of our successful and popular Headteacher, the governors are looking to appoint, a highly motivated Headteacher with excellent leadership and management skills who can build on our achievements and continue to take our school to the highest levels.
Our core values place the child at the centre of everything we do and our Headteacher will share this vision.
- An exciting opportunity to lead a successful school with hardworking, well behaved children who have a love of learning
- A happy, friendly, welcoming community with a strong Catholic ethos
- Adiverse cohort of children and a wonderful community culture
- Arich and creative curriculum which provides opportunities for pupils to learn a wide range of skills to a high level.
- A team of friendly, professional, dedicated staff who are committed to the highest standards
- Asupportive Governing Body who will work with you to achieve your aspirations
Our Headteacher will:
- Be a practising Catholic who actively supports our Catholic ethos and vision
- Have a collegiate approach to leadership and be able to challenge and inspire others to excel
- Be committed to working in close partnership with the local parish, parents and community
- Ensure that every child receives the best education, maintain good levels of teaching, good children'sachievement and ensure the whole well-being of every child
- Be an approachable individual with a good sense of humour
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed. Please contact Angela Moore on 01204 333070.
The CES information pack is attached to download, please submit your application to Tanya Johnson, School’s HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 20th January 2020 at 10.00 a.m.
Shortlisting:22nd January 2020
Assessment centre: 28th January 2020
Interview Date:29th January 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to successful DBS checks and references.