- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £21,000.00 - £26,000.00 gross per year
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title:Health and Social Care Assessor
Location:Brighton / South Coast, to Kent - Must be flexible with travel
Salary:£21,000 - £26,000 (Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package:Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage, Company Car after probation + Much More!
Type:Full Time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners through full Apprenticeship standards in Health and Social Care to level 5.
- Provide additional support for the delivery of Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) up to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Care Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Recognised Assessor Award (TAQA, CAVA, A1 or D32/33.
- Experience of delivering Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care up to level 5.
- Must hold solid occupational competency in Care Management (Health and Social Care - Elderly) e.g Registered Manager / Home Manager / Dom Care Manager.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learner.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.