- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Role: Health and Social Care Teacher
Start Date: January 2020
Contract: Maternity Cover
GSL Education is urgently seeking applications for the position of a Health and Social Care Teacher who can teach KS3 and KS4 to undertake a position at one of our established schools in Kent. The position is due to commence from January and it is a full time position that will be continued until the end of academic year.
- Offers an environment where staff and students are supported, challenged and celebrated so they can strive and be the best they can be.
- Ensures that all of their students achieve the highest possible academic goals by providing a stimulating and disciplined learning experience.
- Has supportive and friendly staff and policies to work with
- Encourages all of its students to aspire to the highest levels of achievement
The applicant is required to have the following:
- A PGCE/B.Ed. in Health and Social Care with QTS Status and FE Qualified candidates welcome to apply
- Must have prior experience of teaching the curriculum
- Strong command of the subject with practical examples/anecdotes to make the class more engaging and the ability to design creative learning exercises
- Strong interpersonal skills and classroom behavior management
- Possess an up-to-date Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or be willing to pay for a new one
Interested applicants should hurry and email us their CV to GSL Education to avail of this opportunity. GSL Education is an ethical teaching and support staff agency welcoming all members of the community to join us. Our foundations are based in charitable work in the UK and abroad and we seek to make a difference to the lives of teaching and learning practitioners as well as our client schools across the UK.