- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £26,000.00 - £28,000.00 gross per year
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Health and Social Care Tutor / Assesor to join an excellent training provider company.
- The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality, supportive and engaging qualifications to candidates enrolled onto funded programmes for Health & Social Care qualifications from Level 1 - 5.
- You will support a caseload of up to 50 learners to achieve qualifications by providing teaching/learning and assessment sessions.
- Engage with learners every 4-6 weeks on a one to one basis.
- Teach monthly study days to your designated groups.
- You will be delivering Function Skills including Maths/ English to level 2 as part of the overall apprenticeship and have a good understanding in conducting initial assessments.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeships.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
- Ensure the Individual Learning Plan is maintained and updated regularly.
- Update the Team Manager on a weekly basis with individual learner's progress.
- Must hold solid, occupational experience within Health & Social Care (ideally at senior / supervisory level).
- Hold own Maths and English Functional Skills at Level 2 (or GCSE equivalents).
- Flexible with travel
- Confident and professional manner with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.