- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Health and Wellbeing Coach (Falls Prevention)
- £24k Permanent Full Time
Nantwich, East Cheshire
Benefits include 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays, Holiday transfer
- up to 5 days each year, Flexible holiday scheme
- purchase or sell up to 5 days of holiday each year, Childcare vouchers
- up to £220 per 4 week period, Free eye tests (and VDU glasses if required), Free Life Insurance benefit (up to £10,000), Personal development scheme, Personal Accident Insurance, Professional qualification sponsorship scheme, Flexi-time
- as agreed with Line Manager, Life Assurance Cover of Four Times your Salary, Critical Illness Cover, Hospital Cash Plan
Are you passionate about making a difference and helping others?
Would you like to work in a customer facing role and make a positive impact on people and their communities?
Consider the role of a Health & Wellbeing Coach at our clients NEW 'One You' Cheshire East programme!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities.
Our client is a public service provider delivering lifestyle and wellbeing programmes that help people improve their health.
The main purpose of the Health & Wellbeing Coach is to deliver the group-based health & wellbeing services, focusing on our Falls Prevention programme for 'One You' Cheshire East.
Liaise with professionals including GPs and primary care staff to promote and generate referrals to the service.
Deliver the 'One You' Cheshire East programmes and other elements of service in a manner that engages and interests all participants.
Tailor delivery to meet the Participant's needs and learning styles.
Creating and maintaining a constructive and confidential learning environment.
Capturing key metrics at different points in the participants' journey i.e.
monitoring and recording participants' progress on weight management.
Alongside a generous base salary and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities.
With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
* We need you to have ; REPs Level 4 Exercise Referral Qualification or equivalent; or
* OTAGO Falls Prevention qualification
* Experience of delivery group based health or physical activity or advice & guidance interventions
* A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
Willingness and flexibility to travel, and in more rural regions, to have own transport and hold full UK driving licence.
* Ideally you will have an understanding of and interest in health-related physical activity, healthy eating and health-related behaviour change.
* Willingness to undertake evening and weekend work as required.
To apply for the role of Health and Wellbeing Coach please email your cv to
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally.
We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process