- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.50 - £9.50 gross per hour
Are you a kind, caring and compassionate person? Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life? If the answer is yes, then this role may be perfect for you. Here at Kare Plus Preston we are looking for highly motivated individuals who have a passion for providing the highest quality care.
Responsibilities include - - To assist service users who need help with their personal care needs.
- To help with the in the use of equipment used to assist service user with mobility problems or physical disabilities.
- Help with meal times and assisting service user who need help with feeding.
- To organise promote activities such as walking, dancing, reading, games etc. and to try and include all service users.
- Keep on top of domestic duties within the home i.e. changing and making beds, tidying rooms.
Requirements - - All candidates must have a real passion for care and ensure that they deliver the highest standard of care.
- Good communication skills.
- All healthcare assistants must have a valid enhanced disclosure.
- Must have at least 3 months professional experience.
Why choose us - - Highly competitive rate of pay.
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Free uniform
- Dedicated consultants who are available 24 hours a day.
If you are interested in this position, please click 'apply’
- Personal Care