- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Wizard Recruitment is seeking experienced Care Assistants to provide excellent care and support to our service users in Peterborough.
We are looking for individuals who can join our team on an ongoing basis by delivering their support to various residential care homes, you will be working alongside those with learning difficulties and the elderly including those with Dementia, Alzheimers and Parkinson's Disease.
You have the opportunity to choose full time or part time hours to suit your needs, whether this be days or night shifts. A variety of training programs are available in order to expand your care knowledge.
Our Caring Role
As a Health Care Assistant, you will be interacting with residents daily and most importantly ensuring they remain comfortable and retain their self-respect at all times. The level of support and care required can vary from one resident to another, but you will be required to help with their personal care such as dressing, toileting, feeding and other daily duties.
We are looking for people with:
• A genuine desire to help vulnerable groups of adults.
• The ability to communicate with respect to people from a wide variety of ethical backgrounds.
• Punctual and enthusiastic attitude .
• Kind and patient towards residents at all times.
• Flexibility with shifts as they can vary from day to night.
- Competitive salary rate
- A range of healthcare environments to develop your experience
- Temporary to permanent contracts with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Free uniform
- Ongoing training provided by our care professional
- Carer of the month award
- Monthly candidate events
- Regular updates to manage your availability, bookings and online payslips are provided
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 5 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your work ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- Proof of training certificates from the last 12 months or being willing to participate in Wizard Recruitment's training course
If you have an indate DBS or currently work in a Health Care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
If you cannot apply online, please call Wizard Recruitment's care team on .