- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Blandford Forum
£10.70 per hour after 7pm Saturday and all day Sunday, and £9.85 per hour at other times PLUS a market leading 40p per mile for your work travel
- £300 bonus per staff referral – and you can refer an unlimited number of people!
- Guaranteed hours available
- Healthcare scheme for all staff - claim back expenses for opticians, dentist, prescriptions, physiotherapy, chiropody
- Pension scheme for all staff
- Clients close to you – minimal travel time
- FREE DBS
- Paid comprehensive training – face to face and online
- Full driving licence required– must have access to your own transport.
- Part time and full time hours available – must have availability on alternate weekends
Whether you’ve worked in a care role before or this is a new career choice for you, we deliver award-winning training to support you at every stage of your journey. PramaCare is a local, friendly home care provider, rated outstanding for care by the CQC. We have over 200 care support workers who are out there every day ensuring that people can stay in their home and live with dignity for as long as they want to.
Because we are a charity, all proceeds from PramaCare go to support community clubs and activities for older people across Dorset.
Unlike a lot of companies, we pay for your DBS checks.
To be considered for the role, apply online at http://bit.ly/PramaRecruitment
Get in touch
Call 01202 207302
Text or Whatsapp 07790 803156
Message us on Facebook @pramacare
Head to www.pramacare.org.uk/careers
Locations available: Blandford, Bournemouth, Ferndown, Poole, Ringwood, Verwood, Wareham, Wimborne.