- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £9.99 - £10.00 gross per hour
Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is an internal recruitment for a global energy services and facilities management group. Our recruiting expertise spans across facilities management (hard and soft services), corporate, executive, sales, marketing, procurement, operations, manufacturing, engineering, finance, IT and HR. We pride ourselves in recruiting the best talent and offer insight on recruitment industry trends.
RDR are recruiting for a Helpdesk Administrator to be based in Leeds. This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 07:00-16:00 / 09:00-18:00 alternative weeks, although flexibility is required. On offer is £10 per hour plus shift allowance.
As a helpdesk administrator you will provide a professional and customer focussed interface between the client and the occupants. To receive and manage calls in a courteous manner. To gather accurate information for each call to enable the production of management reports. To pass on service calls to a range of external service providers.
Main Responsibilities/Duties of the Helpdesk Administrator include:
- Receive and manage calls in a courteous manner
- Provide a customer focussed professional response to Trust queries, complaints and fault calls
- Gather and accurately input in to the CAFM system details of fault calls
- Prioritise fault calls against a pre agreed set of criteria
- Provide information re: fault calls to rest of the clients maintenance team
- To provide standard management reports
- To contact and pass on relevant details to external service providers
- Generate standard management reports for the Trust and others as requested
- Provide feedback to callers re position of individual tasks
- Maintain filing system ensuring accurate records are kept
- To participate in a shift rota consisting of continental shift pattern when cover is required for holiday and sickness. 4 day shifts 7am to 7pm, 4 days off, 4 night shifts 7pm to 7am, 4 days off.
- Any other duties commensurate with the role
Qualifications/Required Experience for the Helpdesk Administrator role:
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience of dealing with customers over the telephone
- Have an understanding of the operational procedures and safe working practices applicable to the task
- Fully conversant with standard office packages e.g. excel, word, email
- Ability to work shifts 24/7 365 days per year. Age 18 minimum age requirement due to shift work.
How to Apply:
Please apple directly for the Helpdesk Administrator vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
- Facilities Management
- Energy Services