- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
- BELFAST - ANTRIM
Vanrath are delighted to be working alongside our client, a market leading communications technology company based in Greater Belfast to recruit for the position of a Helpdesk Coordinator on a full time perm basis! The successful candidate will be working with new and existing customer to service their fleets through ongoing training and support.
- Ensure equipment is tested and set up as required before dispatch to customers/engineers.
- Planning and scheduling works – service and installation for engineers
- Respond and assist with reactive events
- Administering and training on TomTom Webfleet software
- Administering and training on MANTIS vehicle CCTV sfotware
- Troubleshooting and identifying issues with vehicles remotely
- Ensuring inhouse systems are maintained for inter-department co-ordination
- Experience within a transport role/ customer service role/ operations role previously would be an advantage
- Good customer services skills are essential with daily client interaction.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and to timelines.
- IT/PC Literate.
- Conscientious professional who is organised and dedicated.
- Market leading salary
- Excellent benefits
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Danielle Toman in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
- customer service