- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £28,000.00 gross per year
Would you like to become part of a growing, expanding business who continually invest in their people and the business? Over the last couple of years, they have doubled their turnover and expanded into different arenas.
Due to this continued growth a brand new position has been created, Ten Live Engineering have been appointed on an exclusive basis to recruit for an experienced Helpdesk/Office Supervisor to oversee and supervise the day to day running of a growing multi-site contract Helpdesk as well as supporting associated business and admin operations based in their busy and vibrant office on a full time permanent basis.
You will be supporting the Senior Management Team, and be responsible for:
• Overseeing operations from initial inquiry right through to billing/invoicing of works completed
• Developing, implementing and maintaining rocedures
• Overseeing the day to day operation of the office
• Obtaining, organising and monitoring the use of material and equipment
• Ensuring tasks logged in accordance with contractual obligations
• Liaising with customers, suppliers and sub-contractors maintaining good working relationships
• Support administration and finance team when required
• Proven track record of the above requirements
• Proven track record and experience of working within either an FM/Building Services and/or Maintenance environment
• Supervisory experience
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to multi-task
• A good telephone manner and customer service skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
• Strong IT skills including working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, Outlook
This is a full time permanent opportunity to become part of a growing business who continually invest in their people. Over the last couple of years, they have doubled their turnover and expanded into different arenas.