- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HFT Meets Crypto / Lead C++ Engineer / High Performance low-latencyposted on 11 July 2019 in: ○ London ○ Permanent
My client is looking for a lead engineer / architect to propel their business forward and provide technical direction to a team of 6 junior developers. You will be working along side the CTO/CEO in a high performance, low-latency environment. The projects are Greenfield, the system is revolutionary and the tech is cutting edge.
You will be tasked with delivering projects, taking ownership, guiding with the strategic decisions of the company and an end goal to expand the company and become VP of Engineering.
The technical mentor-ship from CTO/CEO is second to none and will grow the successful applicant into an expert in this field.
The company was formed a couple of years ago by three leading HFT minds, with an aim to revolutionise the Crypto Markets. They are a Fintech focused on algo trading in the Blockchain space - providing liquidity to top exchanges, platforms and projects. But their projects don't stop at providing liquidity...
- 5+ years experience in a high performance C++ team
- Architectural experience whilst delivering critical projects
- Exposure to low-latency systems, ideally in the HFT/Market making space
- Ideally with previous leadership experience, but not critical
- Competitive base salary + strong bonus
- The best equity package I have ever seen
- Greenfield projects, where tech comes first (no legacy systems)
- An opportunity to lead an exceptionally talented team and join a high growth fintech at its early stage
- Fun, ambitious, meritocratic environment
Phone: +44 (0) 020 3475 7193