- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £11.70 - £23.45 gross per hour
HGV 1 Tanker Driver, ADR, PDP
We are recruiting full time HGV 1 Tanker drivers, with valid ADR & PDPpermanent employment opportunities with very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company working out of Harwich, Essex.
We are offering full time positions with immediate starts.
This is likely to start as an agency role, but you may be invited to join the company on a permanent basis if things go well.
Recent experience running ADR chemical & non-forecourt or aviation fuel tankers is essential.
- HGV 1 ADR & PDP aviation fuel tanker driver, deliveries to and from sites across the Midlands and London
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment and have a responsible attitude.
- This full time employment is available through a temp to perm process.
- Monday to Friday nights (12 hours)
- start times from 18.00 for night shift.
- Basic £11.73 p/h
- Overtime £17.62 p/h
- Sat & Sun £23.47 p/h
- All breaks paid.
- Paid holiday, pension, sick pay.
- Annual pay review.
Required skills and experiences:
- minimum of 2 years driving on your HGV 1 licence
- no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence, maximum two offences.
- full ADR (except 1 & 7) covering tanks & packages
- have previous bulk liquid chemical tanker experience and fuels (aviation) experience.
- experience delivering multiple client loads from one tanker.
- appropriate training will be given, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- appropriate hazchem PPE; anything additional will be supplied.
We are recruiting for the Harwich depot, CO12
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via the job site or email CV and covering letter.
- safety and security