- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client is looking for HGV 2 Drivers on temp to perm basis.
Don’t be just any driver, be a Brakes driver…
£29,346 (plus overtime), Monday to Friday with just 1 Saturday in 4
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children’s schools all have one thing in common – Brakes UK . There are a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there so it’s a good job our amazing drivers deliver over 1.5 million items to our customers each and every day.
You’re not ordinary, and neither are our drivers.
Our drivers are the best of the best – they not only love to drive, but they are great with their customers too – delivering orders with care whilst sorting out any issues along the way.
The role includes:
- Accurate picking on vehicle and delivery of customer orders.
- Collecting money.
- Maintaining product temperatures
- Vehicle checks to ensure roadworthiness and compliance with VOSA
- Compliance with Health and Safety (SSOW), hygiene and other related legislation
- Carry out 5 – 15 drops daily. What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary with annual salary review £29,346 (plus overtime), Monday to Friday with just 1 Saturday in 4
- Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Free parking and subsidised canteens
- …and much more! Requirments:
- HGV2 (Required)
- Digital tachograph card (Preferred)
- CPC (Required) If you are interested in the role then please apply below or contact Jessica Lindsell @ firstname.lastname@example.org