- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- SCOTLAND GB
We work with some of the largest companies in the UK, both running their internal training courses and recruiting Trainee HGV drivers for their business. Our clients include Amazon, Co-op, Royal Mail, NHS Trust, AMEY, and many more. With us, hundreds of candidates get qualified and then placed into full time and flexible work every month.
Our training course to become a Trainee HGV Driver covers the following
* Theory test – our expert team will send you all the material you need to study online.
* Medical test – to ensure you are fit and healthy to be safe in your new role.
* Practical training – we book you into our centre closest to you for hands on HGV driving lessons.
* CPC Certificate – We will check which CPC you need to become a professional driver
Also included in becoming a trainee HGV Driver you will be taught:
* Road safety and awareness
* Vehicle positioning
* Reversing safely under full control of the vehicle
* Proper use of the vehicle controls
* Safe loading and unloading
With us you can - * Train for some of the biggest organisations in the UK,
* Get your HGV licence in under a week
* One of the highest pass rates in the UK
* Over 70 HGV Training Centres across the UK
* Automatically join our academy program to get you prepared for work and in front of an employer
As long as you are over 18 with a full UK driving licence, you can become a trainee HGV driver and we provide all the necessary training to get your HGV license and become a Trainee Truck Driver.
Please note that this is a course and fees will be involved.
For more information please click the apply now button and start your journey to becoming a Trainee HGV Driver
Role: HGV Driver Trainee
Job Type: Permanent
Location: G1, City of Glasgow,
Apply for this job now.