- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Location: Barking - London
Pay: £17.32 - £20 PH
Hours: 38 Hours Per Week
My client, a well-established commercial vehicle fleet maintainer is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced and qualified HGV Mechanic / PSV Technician to their team at their depot in the Hackney area.
HGV Mechanic / PSV Technician key attributes
• Recognised qualifications (City Guilds / NVQ).
• A Commercial licence would be preferred but is not essential in this case.
HGV Mechanic / PSV Technician general duties
• Running defects.
• vehicle inspections.
• Carry out routine servicing.
• General maintenance and repair.
• MOT preparation / Presentation.
• Engine / Gearbox repairs and overhauls.
• Completion of all required paperwork.
To apply for this exciting HGV Mechanic / PSV Technician role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call David at Kemp Recruitment on (phone number removed) for further information
Role: HGV Mechanic
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Greater London,
Apply for this job now.