- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £15.00 - £17.00 gross per hour
£17+ per hour depending on experience
Taskmaster are currently recruiting for an experienced HGV Technician/Mechanic to join a growing transport business on their busy site near March, Cambridgeshire.
The hourly rate is negotiable depending on experience but would be looking to pay around £15-£17 per hour. Monday to Friday working hours with the occasional Saturday.
As HGV Technician/Mechanic you will ensure the large and varied fleet of HGVs are safe and fit for purpose, respond to call outs and repair and maintain all vehicles.
Other responsibilities include:
- Diagnose and repair all and any faults
- Inspect vehicles to MOT standards
- Service and repair own fleet and customer/client vehicles if needed.
- Assist with road side call outs.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly
- Ensure H&S is adhered to at all times.
To apply for the role of Transport Planner you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in HGV Mechanics.
- Have either BTEC or City and Guild qualification within Motor Mechanics (HGV/LGV) or equivalent.
- Proven administrative, data entry and customer service experience
- Experience in a fast paced Transport operation
- CPC would be beneficial
- Be self-motivated and able to take intuitive to complete work independently
- Work to tight dead lines
- Have strong communication skills, with the ability to speak to people at all levels
This is a fast paced and highly exciting role with a growing company. This company offers a fantastic working culture and career progression opportunities.
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- customer service