- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HGV2 Tanker Driver
We require HGV2 ADR drivers to work as full time fuel delivery drivers in a full time permanent position
You will be working on behalf of a global fuel and energy company who are fast becoming one of the major fuel distribution companies in the UK with an ever growing market share.
World class training, excellent progression structure and a desirable basic salary are the key benefits of all potential employees.
* Driving a rigid class 2 tanker delivering to domestic, chimerical and Industrial premises across Berkshire.
* 4days from 6, including some staurdays
* 6am start times routed for 11 hours
* Overtime paid after 40 hours
Main skills and experience required:
* HGV Experience
* ADR licence in class 3
* Full CPC
* Digital tacho card
* Good communication skills
* Numerical and logical reasoning skills are fundamental
* Health Safety Knowledge is desirable
* Basic salary based on only 40 hours. Shifted for 44 hours plus
* Ave earnings for HGV2 Tanker driver in 2018 was £32 - 37k
* Company benefits package
* Extensive training provided on start with exceptional development opportunities
* Very good future progression possibilities.
Role: HGV2 Tanker Driver
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Theale, Berkshire,
Apply for this job now.