- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
HIGH TOUCH OPERATIONS MANAGER BASED IN DIDSBURY, MANCHESTER.
Our market leading, global telephony client are currently recruiting for a High Touch Operations Manager to join their established team based in Didsbury, Manchester for a 6-month contract working 40 hours per week.
Key day-to-day responsibilities of the High Touch Operations Manager:
- Supports delivery of High Touch Technical Support (HTTS) program to major accounts, or Global Technical Centre (TAC) where applicable
- Ensures follow-up and closure of critical problems with large strategic customers
- Uses standard tool to receive alerts and monitor status of new customer service requests (cases) pushing through to resolution
- Regularly interacts with our client's customer and internal teams in a coordinated fashion to ensure problem resolution
- Maintains a good relationship with the customer during the course of the problem resolution process through the effective use of email, telephone, NetMeeting, video conferencing and other collaboration methods
- Co-ordinates root cause/operational analysis in conjunction with the High Touch Engineer
- Carries out reporting, SLA calculations and trending analysis
- Holds or contributes to Service Reviews with the customer
Key requirements of the High Touch Operations Manager:
- Minimum of 5 years' Service Delivery experience (usually as Service Delivery Manager)
- Experience of Major Incident Management, in Enterprise-level companies
ITIL Foundation v3/4 certified (preferably also at least one ITIL Intermediate, eg ITIL Operations, ITIL Continuous Service Improvement)
- Good history and background in Senior Stakeholder Management
What's in it for the High Touch Operations Manager?
- Opportunity to join a market leading, global IT business;
- Possibility of some days working from home.
- An annual salary of £45,000.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity for a High Touch Operations Manager, please apply via the link attached.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Service Delivery Manager
- High Touch Operations Manager
- customer service