- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund, child care voucher scheme and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Our Welfare Services division hires a range of portable chemical toilets and ADA approved wheelchair access units alongside mobile eco welfare units
Working at the forefront of our depots, on the hire desk, the Hire & Sales Co-ordinator plays a vital role in the successful running of the business. Processing orders, coordinating drivers and everything in between, this is a challenging and rewarding role that provides a fantastic platform for you to grow and progress within the organisation.
Although a welfare hire background would be great, as long as you have a proven passion for customer service and the drive to learn we can help with the rest.
Applicants should have:
• Experience in a similar role
• Experience in the Welfare industry would be an advantage however not essential
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
- customer service