- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Bolton le Sands
Job Title: History Teacher
Salary/ Rate: £100 - £150 per day
Sector / Industry: Education
Are you a History Teacher with experience teaching up to Key Stage 5?
MILK Education are currently recruiting for a History Teacher to work in a number of secondary schools in the Bolton area. The role will involve working within a high achieving History department teaching from Key Stage 3, 4 and possibly KS5.
We are looking for candidates who have an excellent teaching manner, strong classroom management and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times.
We are looking for teachers who are adaptable, dedicated and passionate about their subject specialism.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to .
To Contact Direct: Ethan Taberner, Recruitment Consultant,