- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Dumfries and Galloway
Box Leisure “The cutting edge of leisure careers”
Location: South Scotland
For this exciting role you will be taking on the responsibilities of a resort General Manager working with a prestigious company at a scenic holiday home park. This role would be suitable for candidates who have a strong background in Caravan Sales Management or have been an Assistant Park Manager previously.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Managing all operations of the park including small complex, operations, accounts, maintenance, as well as guests, holiday makers and owners, ensuring all staff follow company procedure.
* Ensuring the park’s on target earnings are accurate financially throughout the month and year with regard to sales including the revenue streams from holiday home sales and owners and then looking to exceed on target sales profits yearly as well as budgeting.
* Recruiting and training new staff
* Monitoring various departments business plans as well as events that occur in line with peak seasons, occasions and school holidays.
* Coming up with new ideas to benefit the park as well as checking up market trends and competitors.
* Providing excellent service for any park guests, complaint handling and holiday makers/owners feedback on the park and facilities.
* Competitive Salary
* Onsite Parking
* A “Dog Friendly” park – bring your pets!
* Accommodation provided
About the company